Wayne County Jail Visitation
- Each inmate will be given the opportunity to have one hour of visitation a week.
- Each inmate's visitation must be done in that hour.
- Visitors must on the inmate's visitation list prior to the visit.
- No one that has been incarcerated in the past 90 days will be allowed to visit.
- Only one person is allowed in the visitation booth at a time, except in the case of small children. Children can sit on an adults lap to see the screen. All other visitors must sit in the lobby and take turns visiting the inmate during that hour.
- If minor children cannot behave, or if they are caught damaging or destroying anything in the lobby or visitation area they will no longer be allowed to visit and may also have criminal charges filed against them.
- All minor children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No weapons.
- No cell phones.
- No electronic devices.
- No smoking.
- No alcohol or drugs.
- No food or drinks.
- You must have shirt and shoes on at all times.
- Must be dressed appropriately, no tank tops low cut shirts or short shorts.
- All visits are monitored (except in the case of lawyer visits).
- No vulgar or obscene gestures will be permitted by the inmates or visitors. If caught, the visit will be suspended and you will no longer be allowed to visit.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES WILL TERMINITE ANY FUTURE VISITATION!!
CALL THE SHERIFF AT 931-722-3615
See something, say something!
do you have information?
This website is intended to comply with the public information act and is provided to make information available to the public. This information should not be used in any manner to injure, harass, or commit a criminal act against any person or family member of a person named in the jail facility.
Any such action could subject you to criminal prosecution. If errors are noted in any inmate record the Wayne County Jail will make every attempt to verify and correct the error as soon as we are made aware of it.
Due to changes in the law, emergencies, and policies of the Wayne County Sheriffs Office or Jail circumstances and information may change without notice. All persons charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
© Wayne County Sheriff. All Rights Reserved. 931-722-3615. Web Design by Foo Web Development.
Criminal Justice Portal | Crime Lab Reports | Email Portal